a review from q32

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by AlisonKnowles, Jul 18, 2012.

1. AlisonKnowles

AlisonKnowles Questie

The ten months training has been enlightening, educational, and enriching in all areas of my life.
    It has been an emotional roller coaster - I thought I would just get a badge that said I could practice as a cognitive hypnotherapist - knowing I had been trained by the very best, what I actually got no money could buy.

Yes I have had the very best training available, yes I can stand head and shoulders above other hypnotists and yes I know and have the pleasure and joy of helping people change their lifes and until you experience that - there are no words to explain the peace and serinity that makes you feel.

I have trouble with reading and writing - the thought of an exam terrified me - I thought i would just learn everything I could and walk away - but thanks to the support of my friends in q32 and the immense encouragement and understanding of the quest team - I have my badge and I am immensly proud.

But for me, well I wish I had written down my hopes fears and beliefs in me day one because I know now what I did not know then - that person was such a tiny part of who I really am and what I can do and be.

whether you take this course for a carreer change in the knowledge it is by far the very very best you can take, or whether you are curious about you, I cannot stress enough that you just do it.
    Ten months fly by - but if I had of written down what I thought I knew about me then - I really would not recognise that person now.
    if you are reading this - you are thinking of signing up. Do it.
    It will be the greatest gift you could ever give yourself and those around you.
    nuff said. xx

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012