An amazing course

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by SeanHeneghan, Jan 8, 2013.

1. SeanHeneghan

SeanHeneghan New Questie

I came to Quest after a previous training in hypnotherapy and a range of other therapeutic work. Trevor's training is exceptional, he has a rare ability to communicate complex ideas with great clarity and enthusiasm, and generated an energy in the classroom which captivated everyone in fascination.

Apart from being a great course for developing professionally, I found it enormously beneficial at a personal level and got a level of growth I wasn't expecting. This really feels like a gift. The course is an enlightening tour of our consciousness and what it means to be human, as well as an amazing training in how to help facilitate change and growth in other people.

Bex, the supervisors and all of the Quest team give generously of themselves and their enthusiasm to create an atmosphere that is warm, enormously supportive and great to learn in and be around. I recommend Quest very highly and feel lucky to have discovered them.