Diploma course: my reason why you should do it

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by AntonyAdams, Jul 26, 2013.

1. AntonyAdams

AntonyAdams New Questie

It’s very difficult to sum this course up such a short space. Life changing would be the most appropriate choice of words. I’m sure others will say the same because it really is. I feel as though my pre-existing knowledge was blown apart and mid-way through the course I began to build a new perspective based on solid foundations; a great journey to have taken.

The course is very well structured, appropriately paced and has a perfect balance of theory and practical. There is so much to learn and it all starts here. My advice to anyone who takes this course is to throw yourself in and just trust the process.

One of the presuppositions of NLP comes from the Law of requisite variety from systems theory and states: the person with the most flexibility will have a greater degree of control in the system. By the end of the course you will know what this truly means. This course gives you an understanding of what it is to be flexible and how to meet other people’s models of the world without much effort. This means by the end of the course you will have better relationships with people and in turn will have more opportunities in your life.

At the beginning of the course I was stuck in a job I hated today I am now faced with thinking through three job offers and even the prospect of setting up a business. Whilst I attribute the new opportunities I am considering to the actions I took, I am also mindful of what the course and Quest has given me in order to move forward.

This course will give you so much. I wholeheartedly recommend taking the course.

Best wishes

Antony x