Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy Q25

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Chris Dackombe, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Just to say thank you to you both!

This has been one of the most life changing experiences I have had. . . The course was really well planned, and from my perspective followed a well laid path of learning and progression. Each module with it's practical exercises led my unconscious on a journey of self discovery and ever growing confidence in my abilities. I can only say that I now live and communicate in the way I thought I always had, only now it is real and effective. Not only that but I have moved almost seamlessly into seeing clients, and feel really at ease when in working mode. Well done to you both, and indeed to all the people behind the scenes who make Quest the pleasure it is to be a part of.

I look forward with excitement and anticipation to all the good things that being part of it can bring.

All the very best in all you do, and see you soon I hope!

Chris Dackombe (Dip C Hyp) just thought I'd try it out for size!

There seems to be only one side effect though, I have gained a habit of telling really bad jokes! can't imagine where I heard them all!

Take care, Chris