Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Gordon Matthews, Oct 24, 2007.

1. I have been a qualified Therapist for over a year and it has been without doubt one of the richest journeys in my life. Not only does Quest give us total ongoing support, it also gives us the tools to help clients achieve the change in their lives that they want for the better.

This is achieved by with out any doubt in my mind being taught by the best teacher I have ever come accross on my 51 years on this earth, also the whole structure of the course is set out in such a way that I couldn't wait to learn the next part. The whole experience of Quest from the teaching to the organisation to the ongoing support is fantastically well put together by all who work within it.

On a personal note I have managed to completly overcome a limiting belief that I had with me since I was a child,and that was that I was not any good at academics. After having worked on this issue during the course I submitted an HPD that was 14,778 words long. This is something I would never have managed before which was a total convincer on how well Cognitive Hypnotherapy works.