Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Dani Dennington, Oct 25, 2007.

1. I attended the Quest Diploma course after looking at all the alternatives, sifting through the courses and awarding bodies is a minefield, but I wanted to make sure that my training would be to the highest possible professional standard.
    The course itself is delivered with clarity, humour and passion, making it easy to absorb and providing the kind of ongoing encouragement and support that gave me the confidence I needed to overcome my personal fear of failure.
    I now have a practical kit of parts that enables me to be the kind of therapist that is able to really listen to the client and have at hand a range of different approaches that make it possible to provide the right kind of solution that honours and respects the individual.
    Along the way I have made many new friends from a wide range of backgrounds and opened my mind to new ways of thinking. I am able to use what I have learnt at Quest in every aspect of my life, and am now following a career that I too, am passionate about.