Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Julie Gibbs, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Julie Gibbs

Julie Gibbs Guest

I became a student of the Quest Institute in 2002. As a Social Worker, with 20 years experience of clinical practice in the mental health field, I had completed many psychology/therapy based trainings and I approached the Quest course wanting to add another string to my bow.
    I can honestly say I did not expect to become so absorbed and fascinated by the Cognitive approach taught. I was learning approaches that achieved profound, positive changes in thinking, behaviour and emotional experience for myself and others.
    Trevor Silvester is a uniquely gifted teacher, with the ability to express the most complex ideas with simplicity, clarity and humour. His enthusiasm and passion for his subject is infectious; after a long weekend "studying" on the course I would generally feel inspired, energised and glad to be alive. He and Rebecca Silvester work together to create a wonderfully inclusive and affirming learning environment where every student feels valued and supported within the group.
    It has been a life changing experience for me and I cannot recommend it highly enough.