Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Marilyn Joslin, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Once I had decided to attend a diploma course in Hypnotherapy I thought it would be an easy enough job to select a course and get started. How wrong I was. I was astonished to find how many courses there are out there, so how do you choose? I ended up spending a lot of time on the internet searching through the various courses, but once I found the Quest Institute site I knew instantly my search was over. The open honest approach on the site, with good sound information about the course and on cognitive hypnotherapy spoke to me. Also the fact that I was able to speak personally to Trevor and Bex about the course on the telephone and I also appreciated that they interview each applicant to ensure the course is right for them and they are right for the course. They are also affiliated to the NCH.
    The course was fantastic right from Module One with the course materials being clear, informative, interesting and taught by Trevor in such a way that it made learning challenging but fun. Questions were always welcome and answered clearly so everyone always understood. Good demonstrations were given and practice of each new technique by all the students ensured we were all learning together with help given from qualified Quest assistants. My fellow students were all equally enthusiastic and diverse with many new friendships made, meaning that each month the Quest weekend was looked forward to.
    I have now completed my 10 months of training with the Quest Institute and yesterday received my diploma and I feel very proud of what I have achieved. I know I have grown tremendously as a person and feel confident and excited about my future. So a huge vote of thanks to Trevor and Bex, they have been fantastic and generous teachers and mentors. and the best bit is that this is not the end of my journey with Quest, but the start of a new phase in my life knowing I take with me the backing and on going support of the Quest Institute.