Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Lucinda Turck, Nov 19, 2007.

1. I almost don't know where to start...becoming involved with Quest was one of the best things I've ever done. I originally applied to do the diploma course as I'd already trained in NLP and, having read the Wordweaving books I'd become interested in becoming a qualified hypnotherapist, but at that stage I just thought it was the qualification I was going to get.

I had no idea that I was about to be welcomed into the Quest family, led by the warm, wonderful Trevor and Bex, and to experience some of the most stimulating, fun 10 weekends I've ever had. Plus I've come out with not only a piece of paper which says I'm a hypnotherapist, but also a model for dealing with any sort of issue a client might bring, and an attitude of flexibility and curiosity which, I've learned, is perhaps the most important thing of all for enabling me to confidently begin to develop a practice.

Now that I've graduated I miss the weekends, but I still feel very much a part of Quest. There are the meet-ups, both those organized by Quest and the inter-Questie ones, and I'm really looking forward to the Quest Fest!