Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Alexis Savage, Nov 27, 2007.

1. When I decided that I wanted to study Hypnotherapy I started to research the courses available. As soon as I found The Quest Institute I knew that I had found the training organisation that I wanted to invest in. There were several reasons for this, the main ones being that I felt that all of the information TQI (willingly) supplied spoke directly to me in language that I could understand. Secondly, the course would lead me to a properly validated, "benchmark standard", recognised qualification. Lastly TQI offered ongoing support, supervision by telephone or face to face as well as regular organised meetings with guest speakers.

I met with Trevor Silvester in August 2006 and was accepted onto the course starting in October 2006. The course was well presented and carefully thought out. Despite my lack of academic qualifications I was able to follow it and enjoyed the challenges it presented. If I was unclear about anything, I asked and was always helped to a point of understanding. It was hard work but absolutely worth it. I qualified and graduated in July 2007.

The course has been quite literally life-changing, I have given up working for someone else and am now working for myself. I am in the process of setting up my Cognitive Hypnotherapy practice as well as developing another business idea that I have had for over five years but never had the confidence to act upon. Both, I am very pleased to say are going well. I have made many new friends along the way and can only say that for me Quest is like the family I wished for!

That was the long version - the short version is that "Quest rocks" and that is really all you need to know.