Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Matthew Exell, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Firstly I would like to say how truly amazing a course this is, and with that done I can explain my reasons why.

Trevor, Bex and those behind the scenes make the whole experience a pleasure from the absolute beginning. The course content and the way it is structured make it as fun and enjoyable as it is educational and life changing. The Quest experience has taught me so many things about myself as well as enhanced my understanding of others. The skills I have learnt on this course have enabled me to develop myself, as well as in my relationships and understanding of others.

The manner in which Trevor (and Bex) teaches keeps you captivated as the subject of therapy drifts through so many realms from hypnotherapy and NLP through cognitive therapy and psychology to the cutting edges of scientific research. Trevor has an amazing ability to able to describe the scientific stuff in a manner that makes it easy to understand whilst not dumbing it down.

I would recommend anyone looking for a course in hypnotherapy whether for their career or personal development to look no further. For me the 10 months were amazing and the good thing is that it is just the beginning. The Quest continues