Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Debbie Bloxam, Mar 18, 2008.

1. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to become a hypnotherapist, or for those who have an interest in hypnotherapy. This course teaches hypnotherapists to a very high standard with well-researched, evidence-based theories and techniques taken from a wide range of historical and contemporary sources. Trevor is a brilliant hypnotherapist, speaker and trainer with a passion for this subject, and very high ethical standards in his practice and training.

The course itself is absolutely fascinating and, most importantly, loads of fun! The students, the location, Trevor and Bex (and Barney the dog!) give the course such a brilliant atmosphere. I always looked forward to the Quest weekends and I left each Sunday afternoon feeling really uplifted and positive. Quest also offers a wealth of support during and after the course with meetings, forums, peer support networks and supervision support.

Even if you don't want to become a professional hypnotherapist, this course also is very helpful from a personnal development aspect. I feel that I've benefited from this couse both personnally and professionally. And I hope it doesn't stop there...!!!