Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Graeme Helfrich, Apr 15, 2008.

1. I've been searching for many years for a lifestyle career that subscribes to the values and ideas I've accumulated and that has effective honoring techniques which uses the client’s model of the world to help them get good life-changing positive results.

The Quest Institute established by Trevor and Bex Silvester have developed a system out of various models under the banner of Cognitive Hypnotherapy which fitted with everything I was looking for.

Before I started, I had no idea how life changing the course would be and how much enthusiasm and energy driven by deep love and knowledge for hypnotherapy Trevor has. His want of excellence and continuing development in no way makes him inaccessible, quite the opposite, it has endeared him to all that have been infected by his gentle approachable nature. He and Bex have been able to bring together a very eclectic mix of people and create an environment of nurturing, learning, sharing and importantly continuing post-course support and guidance.

Trevor is already well-known and highly respected not only within the UK, but also internationally for his creation of wordweaving. I have little doubt that he is well on his way to becoming one of the greats of hypnosis and hypnotherapy. It has been a privilege to have studied under him and look forward to continued development as a hypnotherapist under his guidance.