Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by Russell Davis, Nov 16, 2008.

1. When I started looking for a suitable course I had 3 criteria in mind, quality of the syllabus, fun and 'authentic' - by which I mean not just in it for making money's sake; an organisation that has altruistic values and is ethical. With the Quest Institute I found all three. I started the course without any sense of how I would be using the qualifications afterwards. My aim was to explore what I was enjoying and understand more about myself through personal development by being on the course. As the course progressed I realised why I was unhappy in business. I discovered a sense of purpose that is to be in a therapeutic environment which I am now following.

The Quest Institute's unique form of therapy also appealed to me, being up to date and treating each client as a unique person, there is no one-size-fits-all approach.

With the Quest Institute you don't just walk away with qualifications. If you choose, you can join the wonderfully supportive and active Quest community that provides support during and after the course. There is a real sense of joining a family. I cannot fault the Quest Institute's professionalism, quality and care of their students and graduates. I even enjoyed Trevor's jokes!