Fantastic!

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by SianQuipp, Mar 8, 2011.

1. SianQuipp

SianQuipp Questie

It's hard to put into words just how this course has had an amazing impact on my life. After an incredibly positive experience with a Quest therapist a few yeas ago, I researched into Cognitive Hypnotherapy and found this highly recommended diploma.

The course has been wonderful for my self development; it has helped me to understand myself and my relationships with others. It has also given me practical skills to set up my own business as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist as well as provide a whole network of support to help me along the way. Being in such a positive, encouraging environment has awoken my confidence and excitement to learn. The Quest team: Trevor, Bex, Jan and the course assistants are amazingly supportive. At times it was difficult to juggle the course and a full time job; at times I had doubts about my ability to finish the HPD - but the result was totally worth it. This course has everything you need to develop on a personal and professional level.

I can't recommend it highly enough.