Highly Recommended Cognitive Hypnotherapy Course

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by cherdavis, Jul 14, 2011.

1. cherdavis

cherdavis Questie

I was seeking a sense of purpose, some way I could help others, when I found the Quest website. And how grateful I am that I did!
    This course has had a transforming effect on my entire life! It has helped me grow, mentally and emotionally, and I have gained so much more knowledge, understanding and insight into the ways of the mind, thoughts and behaviour, self-identities...
    I understand myself a lot better now, too!

The course is extremely interesting and very informative, on every level.
    I now have the capabilities and confidence to start up my own Practice, secure in the knowledge that the Quest family is always on hand to guide and assist me should I have any concerns or questions.

I've enjoyed every second of this excellent, endlessly fascinating, mentally stimulating, course!

Trev is a brilliant tutor who manages to inject a lot of laughter into our learning, making class fun as well as a place of deep learning. Bex is an angel, kind caring and supportive. She is always available should you need guidance, advice or just a friendly ear. The Class Assistants are friendly and ever so helpful. And Questie Graduates offer Students and Graduates unlimited assistance and advice on the Quest forums, so you always feel secure and supported, no matter whether you're a student or someone who graduated 10 years ago. Quest is always there for you.

My only complaint is that the course ended far too quickly!

This course is a Gift that I highly recommend, especially to those who are creative, imaginative, thoughtful and curious. Those who want to change their life for the better and change the lives of others for the better.
    If you want to invite some amazing new experiences into your life, then take the plunge! You will thank yourself afterwards, I promise you!