Life-changing :-)

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by AliScott, Jul 18, 2012.

1. AliScott

AliScott New Questie

Studying Cognitive Hypnotherapy with the Quest Institute has been the best decision I ever made.

Graduating as a therapist, knowing I have the BEST tools and knowledge to help clients transform their lives, and the BEST support network that could possibly exist, makes me feel truly honoured. The generosity of fellow Questies is just incredible, and I already feel like part of the family. This is the only training course I have ever been on where I have not once felt the need to look at the clock. I used to start feeling sad at around 3pm knowing the day was going to be soon drawing to a close......!

I'm not sure it's possible to fully convey just how much of an enlightening, empowering and transforming ten months this has been. I'm close friends with a Questie, and so I had more of an insight than some into what I stood to gain from the course. I especially remember her saying to me 'it'll make your life make sense'. At the time I thought that sounded pretty cool, and at the same time I had no real idea what she meant!!

I do now.

Thank you, you lovely, special Silvesters, and all of the Quest family, for creating something truly magical.

Ali x