One of the best steps I have taken

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by seetahaider, Feb 22, 2010.

1. seetahaider

seetahaider Questie

If I could in any way sum up what this course has done for me and how it has benefitted others, I would....but there are no words that I can use that would come close to describing the way it has helped me and those around me.

The course is run by Trevor - one of the best trainers I have come across. Not only does he engage you in every step of the training but your involvement in the course it right from the minute you meet and greet at Module 1. Trevor makes you feel so comfortable in the questions you may raise and provides great room for dialogue, makes you laugh (esp. me) endlessly) and there's is not a weekend I have missed or would have dreamt of missing...I had so much fun. I have learnt so much and I just can't wait to share that learning with the world. Every step I take and every word (most words) I say, I have learnt the impact they may have and so have used the knoweldge I have gained to work more effectively at home and outside.

The HPD seemed really difficult, and that was because I kept dreading the htought of it...but once I got started, there was no stopping me and it was done...The support quest gives is amazing and without a doubt, you can say it is the support you would expect a family to give.....that is perhaps how i would sum up the feeling I get from the institute and particularly from Trevor. He and Bex both have provided a fantastic platform to build a career from, and most importantly, provided a great opportunity for a personal journey for all of us.

I look forward to being part of Quest...

Seeta x