Q30 :-)

Discussion in 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy' started by CarolineStorey, Jul 15, 2011.

1. CarolineStorey

CarolineStorey Questie

The Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming has, I can say quite honestly, completely changed my life.

Primarily, it has enabled me to have a completely new and successful career, and this in itself is great. I am doing a job where I'm constantly surprised that people want to give me money, as I've enjoyed myself doing it so much! Setting up my business has been easy, as I have had the support of the whole Quest family, and, well, this stuff works, so there are no problems in selling Cognitive Hypnotherapy to other people, and clients are just arriving out of nowhere.

The Quest support network is also amazing. There are regular opportunities to meet up with other people both in small groups and larger CPD meetings, a 'Quest Fest' which is a weekend training and meet up, and the part I have found most useful - the Quest Forum. There is a never ending source of information and support in real-time from the most supportive, friendly and funny bunch of people.

The teaching on the course has been spectacular. Trevor is one of the loveliest people you could ever meet, he is support-with-a-beard. He is funny (don't tell him that though...), proactive, encouraging, intelligent, interesting, and his enthusiasm is infectious. His teaching has allowed me to learn so much, and to apply it to my own life.

Well, how has my life changed? I've always been a positive person, but now, I am... whole?! (Cheesy!) Ok, I am... fixed?! (I am a work in progress...) Erm, I am... working towards being the best version of me I can be. Yes, that's the one. I am me, improved and improving!

I am fear and phobia-less, have more confidence, more positive, more in control of my emotions and feelings, I am losing weight, I have a new career, more money, more productive and happier relationships, I am running the Great South Run and getting fit, and overall have a much better life. And this is all because of the Quest Institutes 'Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Porgramming'.

I honestly don't need to try and sell it to you, it sells itself. If Hypnotherapy has ever been something you're interested in, or you would like to learn how to help yourself create the life you imagine having, then apply to do the course. If not, come and see a Questie therapist... ;-)