Wordweaving Practitioner Certification

Discussion in 'Wordweaving Online Certification' started by Valerie Hird, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Valerie Hird

Valerie Hird Guest

I started Trevor's course this summer, and it is wonderful, everything I'd hoped for, and everything Trevor has said but - MORE! I love it so much I don't want to finish it, a bit like a good book you don't want to put down, but don't want to read too fast because it is so good you don't want it to end.

I have learned such a lot, it's the very subtle things that I have found the most important, the way to say just the right word at the right time.

I also like the way I can do the course in my own time, if I have a few minutes I can go over my notes from the last session, if I have an hour I can go on line, anytime, day, evenings and week ends, it's totally flexible.

The course is humorous and interesting, and not only would I recommend it, but I already have to several people.

As a result of reading Trevor's books and doing the Wordweaving course, one of the most important things for me is I have found that I am enjoying working with clients even more than ever before; I can be just that bit more flexible in my approach, and know it will benefit each client I see.