Wordweaving Practitioner Certification

Discussion in 'Wordweaving Online Certification' started by graham furphy, Feb 25, 2008.

1. I'd like to say how pleased I am with the course and materials. I regularly go on courses through work (I'm a computer geek) which cost thousands of pounds and are completely (to put it bluntly) crap, inadequate and lacklustre. I was over the moon with the online bit and was pleasantly surprised when the books and card game turned up as I hadn't realised they were included This is obviously a work of passion for the Quest institute and it shines through in the course.

I'm getting to the end of the course but I feel I will be watching the presentations for some time to come till I truly feel I know this. This would have cost a fortune to employ you to spend this much time with and I would never have had the means or time for it. This course and your philosophy and teachings are pretty much exactly what I was looking for and have provided a much needed shortcut.

I was never really interested in becoming a therapist but you never know. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the nlp and cognitive hypnotherapy course next now, anyway.