- A framework for tailoring your words precisely to the individual needs of your clients
Wordweaving frees you from the restrictions of scripts and allows you to work in a truly creative way.
- A taste of the linguistic elegance of QCH language
We’re confident that this Wordweaving Practitioner Certification Course is the most advanced training of its kind available anywhere in the world.
- The format is that of a live seminar, of which you are a part.
Trevor Silvester, the author of Wordweaving, was filmed especially for this programme in front of an invited audience, who were taken through the full course content.
- The course is divided into four chapters or modules
Each chapter includes downloadable resources, including workbooks and MP3s, quizzes and, finally, you will be able to submit your own Wordweave to be marked.
- Completion of the course with a successfully submitted and marked Wordweave will be awarded a Wordweaving Practitioner Certificate
Create a language pattern for Trevor’s ‘client’ and send it to us. We mark it and, if it meets the standard, a certificate will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
“Doing online word weaving course changed everything about the way I use language in day to day life. It taught me to communicate more effectively with work colleagues and even with my child!”
What participants say…
“I did this course as a refresher after taking a short sabbatical from my Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy practice. Having trained with Trevor I can see the immense value in this online programme you get for such a small cost.
I’d say if you are thinking about doing it, whether new to Trevor’s powerful Wordweaving approach or as a refresher then do it!”
By enrolling on this course you’ll get, in addition to the learning experience that’s commemorated by a certificate issued by The Quest Institute and signed by Trevor Silvester:
• A Workbook in excess of 60 pages
• Wordweaving Volume One: The Science of Suggestion
• Wordweaving Volume Two: The Question is the Answer
• The Wordweaving card game
• Three MP3 ‘Language Lab’ learning resources
• Six client worksheets you can use in your own sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the Wordweaving Practitioner Certification(read more)
Wordweaving Practitioner Certification
Investment – only £110+VAT*
*VAT will be charged automatically for United Kingdom and European Union students.
Do I have to finish the course by a certain date? (read more)
No. You can take as long as you like. The course will always be available to you and can be found/accessed under your Active Resources folder in your Quest Institute account.
Can anyone do this course or should I have done the Diploma? (read more)
This course is open to anyone who is interested in hypnotic language and you do not have to have done any of our other courses.
Is there an exam? (read more)
No, your work is assessed during the course, as you submit it.